Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Mixed Media Collaboration with Ayala Art (Part 2)!

(Painted Foreground: Part 2 of 2 of our collaboration)

"I paint self portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best."
- Frida Kahlo 

Wheeeeeee: the results are in! 

The collaborative between myself and Ayala Art is now complete & ready for viewing. If you missed last week's post in which I explained what we were up to, just pop over here to check it out. If you're ready to see how we completed the backgrounds we created for each other on YouTube, just take a peek below. . . .

Here's what I finished for Ayala Art:




And - lucky, lucky me - here's what she finished for me:




Thanks for watching along! It was a blast to do, Ayala Art is as sweet-as-can-be, and I can't wait to play again.

Until next time.
With love & Colorful Kisses,
Kristin xo


12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic art! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

beautiful collaboration,, its so yummy to look at too! The colors are amazing!!

Mary Ann Potter said...

Bright and beautiful! I love your work!

Christine said...

you both did beautiful pieces, and what a fun collaboration!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Belles démonstrations !... Bravo !

Gros bisous ♡

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW!!!!! Kristen and Ayla! I absolutely LOVED seeing these collaborations. What wonderful works of art. You have inspired me to get my paintbrushes out again, my friend! Thank you so much for sharing both videos with all of us! HUGS!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

P.S. Sorry for the typo - meant to type "Kristin!"

Giggles said...

Not sure if I just lost my comment or not!! I watched both Videos and LOVE this collaboration so much!! Love that you made Frida so pretty...and full of sparkle too!! Great colours and texture! I was mesmerized watching your process. I love Marthas little girl too....reminds me of your precious daughter! Great job. Glad it came together after getting lost in the mail!!

Hugs Giggles

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!
Thanks for sharing this.

Plush Possum Studio said...

What fun! I really enjoyed seeing how both projects came out.

Unknown said...

Fabulous! I love your art

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Fantastic and wonderful collaboration.

Very exciting.

Best wishes